Campus Interview Question on Jul 2020
1) .Who is known as the father of PHP?
2) .What is the name of scripting engine in PHP?
The scripting engine that powers PHP is called Zend Engine 2.
3) .What are the ways to define a constant in PHP?
PHP constants are name or identifier that can't be changed during execution of the script. PHP constants are defined in two ways:
Using define() function
Using const() function
4) .What are the different loops in PHP?
For, while, do-while and for each.
5) .What is the use of count() function in PHP?
The PHP count() function is used to count total elements in the array, or something an object.
6) .What does isset() function?
The isset() function checks if the variable is defined and not null.